Recipe by Lvs2Cook
A delicious recipe from the Overhome B&B.
Top Review by Charlotte J
This was a nice light treat we enjoyed the other night. After cutting the pears in half we also cut off a sliver of pear from the bottom, so they would sit flat in the baking dish. I liked the slight salty sweet taste from the butter in combination with the orange honey mixture. Very easy to make. Thank you for sharing.
- 5 ripe pears, peeled, halved, stems and seeds removed
- 5 tablespoons thawed orange juice concentrate
- 5 tablespoons honey
- ground nutmeg
- slivers butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Place pears in large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook until the pears are slightly tender. Drain.
- Place the pears, cavity side up, in an 8x8 baking dish, lightly greased.
- Combine the orange juice concentrate and honey in a small bowl and mix well. Drizzle over the pears. Sprinkle with the nutmeg and place the slivers of butter in the pears cavities.
- Bake for 35 minutes.