1/4 Photos of Baked Fresh Mushroom Patties
Montana Heart Song's Note:
A side dish to serve with cabbage & fish & coleslaw dressing.Quick to prepare and cook. Garlic & green or hot pepper lovers add as much as you like.Photo shows the patties after being pressed in a measuring cup to bake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 15 whole fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 3 hamburger buns or 5 slices whole wheat bread, crumbed
- 1/4-1/2 cup sweet white onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled, smashed, minced (optional)
- 1/4 cup mild chili peppers, diced minced (optional) or 1/4 cup hot chili pepper, minced (optional)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or 1/2 teaspoon salt substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Pam cooking spray
- 1In bowl add mushrooms, onions, garlic,peppers and crumbs. Mix.
- 2In another mixing bowl, add egg, milk, oil, basil, salt, paprika. Add black pepper if you do not use hot peppers. Wisk until blended.
- 3Slowly add the egg mixture to the vegetables and crumbs. Mix with spoon.
- 4Preheat oven 400*.
- 5Pack into a 1/3 cup measuring cup, press lightly. Turn over and tap lightly. Unmold on non-stick baking sheet. Based on a reviewer's comments which were helpful, spray Pam or oil a baking sheet. Mine do not stick on a non-stick sheet put perhaps there are other brands that still stick.
- 6Bake 15 minutes. Use spatula and turn over. Bake another 15 minutes.
- 7Serve with coleslaw dressing or any sweet spicy dressing. Great with fish.
- 8Note: Roasted red pepper strips can be added for taste and color instead of chili peppers.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Fresh Mushroom Patties
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.7
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 489.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 8.3 g