- 1 lb fresh ripe apricot (about 6-7)
- 3 tablespoons apricot jam
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half (you can sub cream but not milk)
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar or 1 tablespoon brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Cut the apricots in half and remove their pits.
- Arrange the apricot halves, cut side down, in a gratin dish.
- Spoon the jam over the fruit.
- Pour the half-and-half over the fruit.
- Sprinkle the almonds and sugar on top.
- Place in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve lukewarm.