Baked French Toast With Blueberry Sauce
- Pour melted butter on a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; lift and tilt pan to coat bottom evenly.
- In a large shallow bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, vanilla and nutmeg.
- Dip both sides of Texas toast into egg mixture; place on prepared pan.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- For sauce, in a large saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and cloves.
- Stir in blueberries and orange juice concentrate.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve with French toast.