Very good and easy. Make sure to use Texas Toast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 8 slices Texas toast thick bread
- 1Pour melted butter on a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; lift and tilt pan to coat bottom evenly.
- 2In a large shallow bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, vanilla and nutmeg.
- 3Dip both sides of Texas toast into egg mixture; place on prepared pan.
- 4Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 5For sauce, in a large saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and cloves.
- 6Stir in blueberries and orange juice concentrate.
- 7Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 8Serve with French toast.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked French Toast With Blueberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.7
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 221.3 mg
- Sodium 508.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 27.2 g
- Protein 13.6 g