1/2 Photos of Baked French Toast Casserole
8 hrs 25 mins
Karen From Colorado's Note:
Prepare this dish the night before and just pop it into the oven when you wake up for a fast breakfast. The smell alone will wake the kiddies for school in the morning. Prep time is 30 minutes + overnight chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together cheese, pecans, brown sugar, syrup, and 1/4 t cinnamon.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Beat together, with a whisk, milk, eggs 1/4 cup granulated sugar and vanilla.
- 4Spread cheese mixture on one side of each slice of bread.
- 5Layer at an angle in a 13 x 9" baking dish, cheese side up.
- 6Pour milk mixture over the bread evenly.
- 7Cover with plastic wrap and chill overnight.
- 8Remove wrap and sprinkle with 2 T sugar and 1 1/2 t cinnamon mixed together.
- 9Bake in a preheated oven, 350 degrees, for 20 to 25 minutes or until browned and egg is set.
- 10Sprinkle with confectioners sugar before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked French Toast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.9
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 171.9 mg
- Sodium 501.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 12.3 g