Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe came from my friend, Julie! Easy to make and tastes out of this world!! Must be made in a glass baking dish as a metal pan will overcook it.
- Beat eggs and milk together and set aside.
- Melt butter and spread evenly around a 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle brown sugar& cinnamon evenly in bottom of pan.
- Next, stack 2 layers of bread in pan (I only use one layer if using Texas toast).
- Pour egg & milk mixture over the layered bread. (Can use less of this mixture if you'd like).
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- NOTE: Can be made the night before and baked the next morning.