This recipe came from my friend, Julie! Easy to make and tastes out of this world!! Must be made in a glass baking dish as a metal pan will overcook it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs and milk together and set aside.
- 2Melt butter and spread evenly around a 9x13 pan.
- 3Sprinkle brown sugar& cinnamon evenly in bottom of pan.
- 4Next, stack 2 layers of bread in pan (I only use one layer if using Texas toast).
- 5Pour egg & milk mixture over the layered bread. (Can use less of this mixture if you'd like).
- 6Bake uncovered for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 7NOTE: Can be made the night before and baked the next morning.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (1103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2646.9
- Calories from Fat 1207
- Total Fat 134.2 g
- Saturated Fat 75.5 g
- Cholesterol 1225.2 mg
- Sodium 2173.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 312.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 220.9 g
- Protein 56.2 g