1/2 Photos of Baked French Toast
Simple to put together in the morning & pretty flexible. We prefer the brown sugar for the sweetener, and I don't think we've ever tried the bananas and strawberries but I've heard they're good. Unfortunately, I don't remember where I got this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Combine the butter and sweetener in a 9"x13" baking dish; set dish in oven until the butter is melted. Remove dish from oven and layer bread in two rows, overlapping edges.
- 3Beat eggs and milk in a bowl. Pour mixture over bread.
- 4Bake 15 minutes, or until bread is firm. Remove from oven.
- 5Remove pieces and flip onto plates so that the glazed side is up.
- 6Cover pieces with bananas and strawberries, if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.1
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 326.4 mg
- Sodium 495.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 28.8 g
- Protein 13.3 g