1/1 Photo of Baked French Toast
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2In a food processor or blender, whirl the cottage cheese, milk, sugar, egg, egg white, and vanilla for about 1 minute or until smooth.
- 3Transfer the mixture to a shallow dish, place the bread in it, and let stand for 10 minutes.
- 4Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray generously.
- 5Place it in the preheat oven for about 7 minutes.
- 6Remove the baking sheet from the oven, place the bread on it, and bake for 6 minutes.
- 7Turn the bread over and bake 5 to 6 minutes longer or until golden brown.
- 8Serve with no sugar added jam.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.8
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 56.2 mg
- Sodium 341.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 11.0 g