- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a food processor or blender, whirl the cottage cheese, milk, sugar, egg, egg white, and vanilla for about 1 minute or until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a shallow dish, place the bread in it, and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray generously.
- Place it in the preheat oven for about 7 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven, place the bread on it, and bake for 6 minutes.
- Turn the bread over and bake 5 to 6 minutes longer or until golden brown.
- Serve with no sugar added jam.