Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
What a great way to budget your time! Easy enough to teach the kids, giving you more time! Source"Prepared Pantry. Times do not include soaking overnight.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 12 slices fresh bread
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Melt the butter in sn 8 1/2 X 13-inch baking pan.
- Stir in the brown sugar and one teaspoons cinnamon.
- Layer the bread two slices deep in the pan.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, and cinnamon together.
- Pour the mixture evenly over the bread. Sprinkle the 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon over the bread.Place the pan in the fridge overnight.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until the bread is browned.
- Serve hot with maple syrup, peach syrup, or cinnamon apple syrup. Top with butter or honey butter.