Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Family Time Daily Dish.
- 12 ounces stouffer's frozen harvest apples, defrosted
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 pieces bread
- MELT butter in 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Add brown sugar and Escalloped Apples; stir well.
- WHISK eggs, milk and vanilla extract in medium bowl until well combined.
- Dip bread into egg mixture; place on top of apples.
- BAKE in preheated 350°F oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until bread centers are firm.
- Note: *DEFROST Escalloped Apples in microwave on 50% power for 6 to 7 minutes.