Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe makes a nice French toast. My family loves it. The recipe is simple and does not take much prep time.
- Melt butter in 10 x 15 (or two 9 x 13) pan in oven.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle evenly into pan.
- Mix eggs and milk and vanilla in bowl.
- Dip bread in egg mixture, soaking well.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 15 minuets.
- Let stand 1 minute.
- Lift out of pan sugar side up on serving platter.
My husband thought this was the most amazing thing he'd ever had. Especially made by me.
It was easy to prepare! I wasn't sure what kind of bread to use.. I made some cinnamon swirl bread a couple days ago, so I used that. So, for me, it could have been better. Also, I halved the recipe given and made one 9x13 pan.
Thanks! (Picture uploaded)
This was very good. My kids all rated it a 10. :) I liked the prep/cooking time. It is the fastest baked french toast I've made.