Recipe by jennifercrane
This is a breakfast casserole that I make for Christmas morning every year. You prepare it the day before and throw it in the oven while you open gifts. It is ready to serve when you are done...My whole family LOVES this recipe!! NOTE: This recipe must be refridgerated overnight.
- 1 loaf firm bread
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 10 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cube bread. Put 1/2 in bottom of 9 x 13 pan.
- Cut up Cream cheese over top, then put rest of bread over the cream cheese.
- Beat eggs and half and half. Add syrup and melted butter. Pour over bread cubes.
- Push FIRMLY down with spatula.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refridgerate overnight.
- Bake 350 for 40-50 minutes.