1/1 Photo of Baked French Swirl Toast
1 hr 5 mins
I found this recipe in a magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place bread cubes and cranberries in greased 3-quart shallow baking dish.
- 2Mix eggs, half and half, pour over all.
- 3Cover and refridgerate 1 hour or overnight.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown and set in center.
- 6Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- 7Serve with butter and maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked French Swirl Toast
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.2
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 192.2 mg
- Sodium 89.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: