- 1 loaf pepperidge farm cinnamon-swirl bread, cubed (160zs.)
- 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries or 3⁄4 cup raisins
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups half-and-half or 3 cups milk
- cinnamon sugar or confectioners' sugar
- whipped butter
- maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bread cubes and cranberries in greased 3-quart shallow baking dish.
- Mix eggs, half and half, pour over all.
- Cover and refridgerate 1 hour or overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown and set in center.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Serve with butter and maple syrup.