1/3 Photos of Baked French Rice
1 hr 15 mins
I have made this SO many times with Creamy Chicken Bake, for family and friends, that they expect it at least once a year. My friend, Diane, first served us this 30 years ago, when we were neighbors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soup and butter, stir well.
- 2Drain mushrooms and water chestnuts, reserving liquid.
- 3Add enough water to liquid to make 1 1/2 cup.
- 4Add mushrooms, waterchestnuts, liquid and rice to soup mixture.
- 5Pour into 9X12 greased baking dish.
- 6Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked French Rice
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.4
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 634.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 8.1 g