Appetizer,Great for sharing
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a Med Size Bowl stir well, Swiss Cheese, Onion and Mayo.
- 2Spoon into greased 1 Quart Deep Baking Dish.
- 3Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.
- 4Bake at 325 for 40 to 45 minutes or till onions are tender.
- 5Serve with French Bread or Assorted Crackers.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked French Onion Dip
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.6
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 17.2 mg
- Sodium 48.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: