Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Nothing special in these just a plain simple recipe for those of you who don't do the deep fry thing. I personally have not tried them, my husband is not a fan of onion rings and I can't eat that much alone. Try and rate for me.
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 large yellow sweet onion, cut into rings
- 1⁄3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- Combine egg whties, salt and pepper in bowl, mixing well.
- Dip onion rings into egg mixture.
- Coat with bread crumbs.
- Place on baking sheet in single layer.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown.