Wonderfully easy, tasty and healthy recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Place the fillets, skin-side down, in the baking dish.
- 4Sprinkle evenly with lemon juice.
- 5Brush each fillet with 1 teaspoon oil.
- 6In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese and pepper; sprinkle evenly over the fillets.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes, or until done.
- 8Sprinkle with minced cilantro and serve.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Flounder With Lemon, Parsley and Bread Crumbs
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.0
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 80.4 mg
- Sodium 275.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 33.6 g