Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Wonderfully easy, tasty and healthy recipe
- 2 flounder fillets, cut into equal pieces
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 9.85 ml canola oil
- 29.58 ml dried breadcrumbs
- pepper, to taste
- 14.79 ml parmesan cheese
- 59.14 ml cilantro, minced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the fillets, skin-side down, in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle evenly with lemon juice.
- Brush each fillet with 1 teaspoon oil.
- In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese and pepper; sprinkle evenly over the fillets.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until done.
- Sprinkle with minced cilantro and serve.
Very simple, very easy. I used frozen fillets so I had to cook them 30min to get them dry enough. I also used Italian Bread crumbs that has romano cheese already in them and substituted lemon pepper for the fresh lemon. I will definetely make this again.