Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Wonderfully easy, tasty and healthy recipe
Make and share this Baked Flounder With Lemon, Parsley and Bread Crumbs recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the fillets, skin-side down, in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle evenly with lemon juice.
- Brush each fillet with 1 teaspoon oil.
- In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese and pepper; sprinkle evenly over the fillets.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until done.
- Sprinkle with minced cilantro and serve.
Very simple, very easy. I used frozen fillets so I had to cook them 30min to get them dry enough. I also used Italian Bread crumbs that has romano cheese already in them and substituted lemon pepper for the fresh lemon. I will definetely make this again.