Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cooking Light. March 2003
Make and share this Baked Flounder With Fresh Lemon Pepper recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon rind (about 3 lemons)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons black peppercorns, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (6 ounce) flounder fillets
- cooking spray
- lemon wedge (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine first 5 ingredients. Place fillets on a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Rub garlic mixture evenly over fillets. Bake at 425° for 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
Extremely simple recipe with outstanding flavorful results. I used the flounder called for in the recipe, but I think this would work well on cod, orange roughy, tilapia etc. Thank you Dicentra for sharing the recipe.
this is an excellent way to cook fresh fish. Have used it with halibut and haddock and it worked very well. Really does not need any changes. Served it with freshly steamed asparagus, baby carrots cooked with orange and giner and rice. Suitable for anyone that likes good food. Thanks.
I found this on another site and have been making it for several months. Decided to post it and found it here. Last night I cooked the fish and some roasted asparagus. Both were done in 8 minutes. Served with sliced tomatoes for a delicious and healthy meal. It is a wonderful recipe and so easy to make. Thank you much for posting it.