Alan Leonetti's Note:
I was born and raised in Philadelphia and my father and I used to go to the New Jersey shore to fish for flounder. He would then cook it this very easy way and trust me, it's DELICIOUS !!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees& spray large baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Rub the fillets on both sides with lemon juice, then salt and pepper them to taste.
- 3Place the fillets in the baking dish& completely dab with butter.
- 4Then sprinkle evenly with chopped scallions& tarragon.
- 5Bake for about 5 to 15 minutes until fish is done but NOT OVER COOKED.
- 6Sprinkle with parsley.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Flounder (((Very Easy)))
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.5
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 80.6 mg
- Sodium 530.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 22.2 g