Recipe by Alan Leonetti
I was born and raised in Philadelphia and my father and I used to go to the New Jersey shore to fish for flounder. He would then cook it this very easy way and trust me, it's DELICIOUS !!!
Top Review by Londonsbk
This is a very easy recipe and if these are your blend of flavors you might enjoy this meal. I felt the tarragon was not the right fit for this dish. Keep it simple with lemon, butter, salt, and pepper. Dress with scallions and parsley. Watch the cook time on the flounder, 15 minutes is a long time to cook flounder. Mine was ready after 5 minutes of cooking.
- 2 large flounder fillets
- lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- dried tarragon
- chopped scallion
- dried parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees& spray large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Rub the fillets on both sides with lemon juice, then salt and pepper them to taste.
- Place the fillets in the baking dish& completely dab with butter.
- Then sprinkle evenly with chopped scallions& tarragon.
- Bake for about 5 to 15 minutes until fish is done but NOT OVER COOKED.
- Sprinkle with parsley.