1/1 Photo of Baked Flounder Parmesan
Expat in Holland's Note:
This recipe I found in Food and Wine magazine. I have tweaked some of the ingredients to suit my family's taste. It is a lovely quick way to serve flounder. You may also substitute any type of white fish as well. It comes out wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven at 425°F.
- 2Lay out fish fillets, in single layer, in greased baking dish. Set aside.
- 3In a bowl combine garlic, Parmesan, breadcrumbs, basil, oregano and parsley. Mix together well.
- 4Add melted butter and olive oil to crumb mixture and combine well. It will become mealy.
- 5Sprinkle crumbs all on top of each fish fillet.
- 6Bake for 12-15 minutes, until fish is cooked and topping is golden in color.
- 7Remove from oven and let set for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Whitefish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whitefish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Flounder Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.2
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 125.2 mg
- Sodium 599.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 39.9 g