Recipe by mama smurf
A simple and yet delicious low calorie dish. I have used tilapia with this dish and it has turned out fine.
Top Review by LifeIsGood
Lovely fish recipe. I particularly enjoyed the fresh tomato and scallion topping. The basil and garlic powder add just a hint of flavoring, which was very nice. This is a very healthy and delicious way to prepare and eat fish. Thank you! ~Made for Pick-A-Chef Spring 2009~
- 4 flounder fillets
- 1⁄2 lemon
- 3 scallions, sliced thinly
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Arrange fish fillets in an ovenproof casserole in a single layer.
- Zest the lemon and then squeeze the juice and sprinkle the zest over the fish. Top with scallions and tomato.
- Season with the basil and garlic powder. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to your personal taste.
- Dot with butter. Bake for 10 minutes or until flakey.