Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy as pie!
- 2 (6 ounce) flounder fillets
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 deg.
- Arrange fillets in a glass dish just large enough to hold them in one layer.
- Mince garlic and combine with lemon juice, soy sauce, sugar, and salt.
- Whisk in oil until emulsified and pour vinaigrette over fish.
- Bake fish in middle of oven until just cooked through and no longer translucent, 5-7 mins.
Simple and delicious...what more could you ask for?
Delicious! Would be equally great as a marinade if you wanted your fish to cook up a bit firmer. I didn't have enough lemon juice for this, and it was still very tasty. My picky husband and equally picky children cleaned their plates, so I'll be making this again. Served with sauteed yellow squash, mashed potatoes, and corn. Thanks for sharing!
This was so delicious! My husband took one bite and said "mmmm what's in here?"