- 2 (6 ounce) flounder fillets
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 deg.
- Arrange fillets in a glass dish just large enough to hold them in one layer.
- Mince garlic and combine with lemon juice, soy sauce, sugar, and salt.
- Whisk in oil until emulsified and pour vinaigrette over fish.
- Bake fish in middle of oven until just cooked through and no longer translucent, 5-7 mins.