Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adapted from a 1990 issue of Southern Living. Recipe produces a tasty dish that also looks wonderfully elegant.
- Arrange fillets in lightly-greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Place cheese slices on top of each fillet.
- Combine crumbs, paprika and salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle breadcrumb mixture evenly over fish& cheese.
- Bake at 425° for 15 minutes or until fish flakes evenly when tested with fork.
Hi Thought I would give this a try, as I have never heard of the cheese used here in New Zealand I substituted a Tasty Chedder. It is not a strong cheese but very nice anyway. Turned out fine, I ahd squeezed a little lemon juice on the fish before putting the cheese on top. Served it on a vegitable rice mixture. Gave the plates a really nice look about them, judging by the approval of my taste testers ( a buch of guys who come over when my wife is away) you can safley dsay it was a success. Now I have to try it oput on the girls!! KIWI GEORGE
Have made this quite alot and my hubby just loves it and so do I.We both love Munster and this has such a wonderful taste
We ate this recipe, but that was it. Actually, I didn't even want to finish it. We threw the leftovers away. It is terribly bland. I won't make it again.