Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
an easy and delicious way to prepare flounder.
- 3 lbs flounder fillets
- salt and pepper
- 1 -2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 2 cups low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a large baking pan with cooking spray.
- Rub the fillets on both sides with lemon juice, then salt and pepper them to taste.
- Place the fillets in the baking disk and sprinkle evenly with tarragon.
- Cover evenly with sour cream.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until fish is done but not over cooked.
- Sprinkle with chives and parsley.
Very simple and tasty way to prepare this fish, i.e. if you like tarragon and it is one of my favorite herbs. Felt that it needed just a little "something" so topped each piece of fish with a slice of well drained bottled roasted sweet red peppers. Also gives it some color. We tend to use a lot of these. Thanks for a good addition to my files.