Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
this is a recipe i love . after looking up tons of flan recipes i adjusted all of them into this fast, easy, and heavenly version. I know that once you make this once the second time you'll feel like a pro cause its just too easy.i hope you love as mush as i do
- 6 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- first, have some boiled water about 1-2 cups ready because you'll need it for the water bath. Put sugar and the tablespoons of water and burn the sugar. Use med-high heat and watch carefully until sugar turns light brown, stirring occasionally. Pour into baking dish and let cool.
- Whisk well the rest of the ingredients then pour over hardened sugar. You can use any sort of baking dish u like, i prefer glass. Place dish in another baking dish or pan that is slightly larger then add boiling water around it about half way to three quarters up.
- place in oven at 375 degrees for one hour or until knife comes out clean.
- let cool and flip over on a serving tray or leave as is. put it in the fridge for about four hours. enjoy.