No idea where I got this one, but it was easy & tasty. Add some rice and you've got a complete meal. I made this with seabass...delicious...but use your favorite fish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Melt 1/4 cup of the butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- 3Add mushrooms and saute until limp.
- 4Add onion, dill, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- 5Add thawed and drained spinach, mix but do not cook spinach.
- 6Spray shallow round cake pan with cooking spray (or a similar pan with low sides).
- 7Spread spinach mixture over bottom.
- 8Arrange fish on top of spinach.
- 9Melt remaining butter and add lemon juice.
- 10Brush fish with lemon butter and bake, uncovered, basting several times with more lemon butter until fish flakes when prodded in the thickest portion with a fork. Cooking time is approximately 10 minutes per inch of fish thickness.
- 11Remove from oven and pour any remaining lemon butter over fish.
- 12Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Fish With Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (518 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 537.4
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 160.0 mg
- Sodium 1436.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 53.1 g