1/3 Photos of Baked Fish With Sour Cream Topping
I love this recipe because its not only delicious, but so easy to make! Despite its simplicity, it can be presented as a "fancy" dish for guests if baked and served on a glass, fish-shaped platter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs hake fillets
- 1 cup sour cream (If you substitute the sour cream with yoghurt, dish is inclined to be sour)
- 1 ounce sour cream and onion potato chips (crushed)
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 tablespoon chives (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon chives (chopped for garnish)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1If using frozen hake, defrost and dry with kitchen towels.
- 2Lightly season the fish fillets with salt and peper and arrange in a greased oven dish.
- 3Combine the sour cream, potato crisps, garlic, cheese, chives and paprika and spread over fish.
- 4Bake for about 30 minutes at 400 degrees F. (Thickest part of the fish should flake easily and no longer be glassy).
- 5Garnish with extra chives.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Fish With Sour Cream Topping
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.6
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 105.1 mg
- Sodium 259.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 32.9 g