1 hr 25 mins
A great one from Bon Appetit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 (1 lb) eggplant, chopped into 3/4 inch pieces
- 2 zucchini, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can crushed tomatoes, with liquid
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 6 (7 ounce) orange roughy or 6 (7 ounce) sea bass fillets
- 1In a large pot, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- 2Add the chopped garlic to the pot and saute for 30 seconds.
- 3Add in the next 5 ingredients; stir to combine.
- 4Cover the pot and cook vegetables about 10 minutes or until they begin to get soft, stirring occasionally.
- 5Add in the tomatoes and vinegar; stir to mix.
- 6Lower heat to medium; cover and cook for about 25 minutes or until vegetables are very tender.
- 7Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Meanwhile, sprinkle fish fillets with salt and pepper.
- 9Place fillets in a lightly oiled 13x9 inch glass baking dish.
- 10Spoon vegetable mixture over fish.
- 11Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes or until fish is just opaque in the center.
Browse Our Top Orange Roughy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Fish with Ratatouille
Serving Size: 1 (502 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.7
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 138.6 mg
- Sodium 179.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 40.6 g