Recipe by Chef Dan 74
Real simple way to bake fish, you may use Tilapia, Flounder, or Orange Roughy fillets, they all cook up nicely, and this sauce is a tasty break from plain old tarter sauce.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs tilapia fillets
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 dash salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350, place fillets in lightly greased 13x9 baking dish. In a bowl stir the sour cream, parmesan cheese, paprika, salt and pepper and spread mixture evenly over fish, sprinkle with bread crumbs and drizzle with butter. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.