Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Real simple way to bake fish, you may use Tilapia, Flounder, or Orange Roughy fillets, they all cook up nicely, and this sauce is a tasty break from plain old tarter sauce.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs tilapia fillets
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 350, place fillets in lightly greased 13x9 baking dish. In a bowl stir the sour cream, parmesan cheese, paprika, salt and pepper and spread mixture evenly over fish, sprinkle with bread crumbs and drizzle with butter. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
Rather than use his exact recipe I added half & half and lemon juice with tilapia, which turned out great!
Didn't follow this exactly so won't rate. Wasn't quite tasty enough & didn't like the Italian breadcrumbs on the top.