Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From A Taste of Tradition
- 1 1⁄2 lbs orange roughy fillets
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Place filets in single layer in a lightly greased 13x9" pan.
- Stir together sour cream, Parmesan cheese, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Spread mixture evenly over filets.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs, and drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes with fork.
I am fixing this for the 2nd time. My husband said that it was something like you would get in a fancy restaurant. We love tilapia and like to fix it different ways, but I am not sure that we will be able to fix it any other way than this now. Thanks for sharing this great recipe.
Excellent recipe! I broiled it just a couple of minutes at the end to crisp up the topping. Thanks for posting!