Recipe by MizzNezz
The orange sauce really gives this fish a refreshing taste. An added touch could be slivered almonds.
Top Review by Judith R.
Loved this recipe; it was quick and delicious! I live in South FL so we don't use our oven and instead use a grill. Therefore, I made the sauce on the Stovetop by squeezin 4 "cuties" into a saute pan adding the butter and peel. Adding at the end the parsley and a few orange segments. Set aside while cooking the fish. I prepped the fish, fresh Haddock - skin on, by sprinkling with lemon pepper and a dash of everglades spice. Grill a few minutes each side. Plate the fish with veggies ( I grilled asperagus just before the fish) and top with the orange/butter reduction and serve. Simple, Delicious and quick!
- 2 lbs white fish fillets, cut in portions
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Place fish in baking pan.
- Mix orange juice and butter.
- Pour half this mixture over the fish.
- Sprinkle the rind over.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Pour remaining orange mixture over.
- Bake another 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley.