Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
The orange sauce really gives this fish a refreshing taste. An added touch could be slivered almonds.
- 2 lbs white fish fillets, cut in portions
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Place fish in baking pan.
- Mix orange juice and butter.
- Pour half this mixture over the fish.
- Sprinkle the rind over.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Pour remaining orange mixture over.
- Bake another 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
This turn out to be a very nice dinner with the fish being the star! Along with the fish I made Tangy Cauliflower With Peanut Sauce and Rice....oh My!. Also served some chunk-sliced fresh tomatoes with black olives as my salad. My only addition to this fine recipe is to watch the oven time. After the first ten minutes I had to lower the temp and still only baked another five minutes or so. Perhaps my fish was too thin for this cooking time.
Just a few ingredients but it gives a great recipe. I used sole fillets. Great taste from the orange zest and juice. I didn't use parsley. Thanks MizzNezz :) Made for bargain basement tag game