1/2 Photos of Baked Fish With Mustard Marinade
This is a quick and easy recipe. It can be served as an everyday kind of meal or as the main course of an elaborate and elegant dinner. From the Moosewood Restaraunt Low-Fat Favorites Cookbook. Prep time includes marinating time. This is an English recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs cod or 1 1/2 lbs scrod fish or 1 1/2 lbs haddock or 1 1/2 lbs other firm white fish fillets
- 1Rinse and dry the fish fillets and place them, skin side down, in a lightly oiled baking pan.
- 2Whisk the marinade ingredients together in a mixing bowl or whirl them in a blender or small food processor.
- 3Pour the marinade over the fish, turning the fillets to coat both sides.
- 4Set aside in the refrigerator for 20 to 60 minutes.
- 5Preheat the oven to 400*.
- 6Place the baking dish, uncovered, in the oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the fish is tender and flakes easily with a fork.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Fish With Mustard Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (834 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.2
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 73.1 mg
- Sodium 272.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 31.0 g