Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A delicious, light dinner served with a simple green salad. Adapted from thefoodcoach.com.
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium eggplants, cubed
- 2 red capsicums, cut into strips
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 small red chili pepper, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 (400 g) can butter beans, drained
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 4 white fish fillets
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- Toss the olive oil, eggplant, tomato, capsicum, chili and garlic. Place in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- While the veggies are cooking, brush the fish with a little olive oil and lemon juice.
- Remove the veggies from the oven, add the beans and gently toss through.
- Lay the fish on top of the vegetables and cook for a further 10 minutes.