- 85 g fresh breadcrumbs (2 thick slices of bread)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 courgette, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 50 g parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 lemon, zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 2 white fish fillets, tarakihi, hapuka or snapper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, oil courgette, parsley, cheese and lemon zest, then season.
- Put the fish on a oiled baking tray. Press crumbs firly onto each fillet so they stick.
- bake at 180 degrees C for 15-20 minutes untill the fish is just cooked and the topping is golden.
- serve with asparagus spears and new potatoes.