Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is by Meghan Pembleton.
- 44.37 ml unsalted butter
- 1 lemon
- 170.09 g jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 158.51 ml herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 (432.33 g) box frozen garlic butter fish fillets (or 14 to 16 ounces any fresh or frozen fish fillets)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place butter in a medium, microwave-safe dish and microwave on high until melted, about 1 minute.
- Grate zest from lemon; add to butter bowl.
- Drain and finely chop artichoke hearts; stir into butter.
- Finely crush stuffing mix with your hands as you add it to the butter bowl.
- Lightly coat a baking sheet with olive oil. Place fish on pan.
- Spoon crumb topping onto fish. Bake until fish is flaky (13 to 15 minutes for the frozen, boxed fillets).
I really enjoyed this. Made it with perch. I used a 12 oz. jar of marinated artichoke hearts. My zester makes long strips, so I chopped up my lemon zest. This was a very quick, tasty, healthy meal.
My DH made this tonight with grouper. Served it with greek mashed potatoes. Loved by all. We will eat this many more times. Thanks for the post.
This is super!!!! I used this crumb topping on scallops that I lowered the temp to 400 degrees F for 20 minutes to bake. The flavors of the marinated artichokes with the lemon soaks up in the stuffing and makes a wonderful compliment to seafood. I will definitely make this over and over for all types of seafood!!! Thanks for posting!!!!