- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 lemon
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 2⁄3 cup herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 (7 5/8 ounce) boxes frozen garlic butter fish fillets (or 14 to 16 ounces any fresh or frozen fish fillets)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place butter in a medium, microwave-safe dish and microwave on high until melted, about 1 minute.
- Grate zest from lemon; add to butter bowl.
- Drain and finely chop artichoke hearts; stir into butter.
- Finely crush stuffing mix with your hands as you add it to the butter bowl.
- Lightly coat a baking sheet with olive oil. Place fish on pan.
- Spoon crumb topping onto fish. Bake until fish is flaky (13 to 15 minutes for the frozen, boxed fillets).