Recipe by evelyn/athens
A very easy, very tasty way to incorporate more fish in our diet.
Top Review by AuntWoofieWoof
This is very good!!! I used a thick piece of Cod filet. It made the cod juicy and plump. The flavors of the sour cream mixture and breading mixture came together quite well. I am going to try this with different kinds of fish. This is a definite keeper. Thanks for a great recipe Evelyn.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons tarragon, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese, grated
- 1⁄3 cup parsley, minced
- 2 lbs fish steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 500F.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet.
- Combine sour cream, tarragon, green onion, garlic, hot sauce, worcestershire sauce and pepper to taste.
- In another bowl, combine bread crumbs, both cheeses, and parsley.
- Dip fish in sour cream mixture then roll in bread crumb mixture.
- Place fish on baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.