Recipe by poo's food
found this recipe in a church cookbook. one of my favorites.it's better than fried.
Top Review by Get out of my kitchen
I used this recipe with Basa basa. It's a light white fish and it was great. Almost had a bit of a chicken taste to it but lighter. I used a bit of olive oil and fired it to. Very good thanks so much for the recipe!
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 6 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chicken flavor instant bouillon
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry onion flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb fish fillet (scod orange roughy)
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- combine first nine ingredients.
- cut fish in serving size pieces.
- dip fish in melted butter turning to coat both sides.
- dip fish in crumbs,coating well.
- place fish on lightly butter shallow pan.
- spinkle with remaining butter (don't overdo).
- bake at 400 for 10 to 15 minutes.