1/1 Photo of Baked Fish Parcels
Kiwi Kathy's Note:
Simple Asian inspired fish dish that is easy to prepare and delicious served with rice or noodles. Found on web site, "Hooked on Seafood". Recipe by Simon Holst.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, light
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 garlic clove, large, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander, chopped (optional)
- 1 carrot, medium
- 150 g green beans or 150 g asparagus, approximately
- 300 g fish fillets (cod, tarakihi, gurnard, snapper or salmon)
- 1Preheat the oven to 200° C with a baking tray in the centre of the oven.
- 2Measure the soy sauce and lemon juice into a small bowl. Add the cornflour and mix until the are no lumps, then stir in the sweet chilli sauce, garlic and chopped coriander (if using).
- 3Cut the carrot into thin julienne's and top and tail the beans or trim the asparagus spears and cut them diagonally into 5cm pieces. Place a 30x40 cm piece of baking paper (or foil) on a dinner plate (this stops the sauce running off) and place half the vegetables in the middle. Place one serving of the fish on top of the vegetables, then drizzle the stack with half the sauce. Fold up the edges of the baking paper (or foil) sheets and seal loosely with paperclips. Repeat the process on another sheet of paper or foil.
- 4Carefully lift the parcels onto the hot baking tray in the oven, then bake at 200° C for 12 minutes. Remove the tray from the oven and allow the parcels to cool for a few minutes before serving with rice or noodles.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Fish Parcels
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.9
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 82.5 mg
- Sodium 645.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 37.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce