Recipe by sugaree
This recipe is a modification of seafood baked in a package. You can use almost any type of fish you want and adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs swordfish or 1 1⁄2 lbs halibut or 1 1⁄2 lbs monkfish
- 1⁄3 cup room temp. butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon herbes de provence
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix butter, garlic, lemon juice and Herbs de Provence until well blended.
- Spread half the butter mixture on one side of the fish and place buttered side down in baking dish.
- Pour wine over the fish and dot with remaining butter.
- Seal tightly with foil and bake 20-25 minutes depending on thickness of fish.
- Remove foil and sprinkle breadcrumbs over fish.
- Place under a broiler- away from the direct heat and broil for approximately 5 min more or until top becomes nice and golden.