1/1 Photo of Baked Fish in Tomato Sauce
A bit of white wine and oregano turns canned tomato sauce into a lovely baking sauce for any type of firm fleshed white fish. A nice way to dress up previously frozen fish fillets.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Oil a baking pan.
- 3Season fish with salt and pepper and arrange in baking pan.
- 4Combine tomato sauce, wine and oregano and pour over fish.
- 5Cover with foil and bake 10-15 or until fillet centers turn opaque.
- 6Squeeze 1/2 lemon over the fish.
- 7Slice the other half into 4 wedges and serve with the fillets.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Fish in Tomato Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.4
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 62.3 mg
- Sodium 410.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 26.8 g