Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is one of the simplest fish dishes that you will ever make.
- 4 white fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Preheat your oven to 230°C.
- Coat the fish in the oil and parsley.
- Place the fish on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Season the fish with salt and pepper.
- Bake 8-10 minutes (depending on the thickness of the fish).
- Serve with a salad on the side and a lemon wedge.
Simple and delicious, my kind of meal. I used a cod fillet and it took 12 mins on convection @ 425. Served with lime rice, fresh asparagus and a black bean salad for a wonderful dinner. Oh yes, I used a seasoned salt and fresh ground pepper. YUM.
Easy and delicious! I used halibut fillets. I served this with a nice tossed salad for a light dinner. Made for Aussie Swap.