Recipe by Swiss Miss
This recipe is from a childrens cook book published by UNICEF. This meal used to be our familys favourite. It is very easy and delicious.
Top Review by steve in FL
This is absolutely outstanding - the most flavorful fish recipe I have ever had.. I couldn't believe how tasty it was, given so few ingredients - but they work, and they work well together! I will be making this often.. thanks..
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 fish fillets or 6 cod fish fillets
- 1 lemon
- salt, pepper to taste
- 200 g emmenthaler cheese or 200 g tilsiter cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 cup cream
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 180° celsius.
- Butter a baking-dish.
- Put the fillets into the baking-dish.
- Season the fillets with salt, pepper and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Cover the fish with ground cheese.
- Mix mustard with cream and pour it over fish fillets.
- Cover with breadcrumbs.
- Bake the fillets for 35 minutes.
- Serve with rice or noodles.