Recipe by Oolala
Simple preparation for flounder or sole, with Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, butter, Worcestershire sauce, breadcrumbs and instant minced onion. From a Church cookbook called Favorite Recipes by St. Mary's Ladies Guild (Carpatho-Russian Orthodox) in Endicott, NY. Submitted by Betty Howrilka.
- 1 lb fish fillet
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons onion flakes, instant minced
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash fillets in cold water and drain on paper towels.
- Stir lemon juice into the butter and add Worcestershire sauce, instant minced onions, breadcrumbs and cheese. Blend well.
- Place fillets on in single layer on a greased 9" X 13" pan. Spoon mixture over the fillets. Cover with foil and bake at 375 degrees F. for about 20-25 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
- Serve immediately.