Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Awesome recipe for a lower fat, high-protein evening meal. Very quick to prepare.
- 4 flounder fillets, 6 oz. each (or other whitefish variety)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- chopped fresh garlic (to taste)
- chopped parsley (to taste)
- fresh lemon juice (to taste)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- lemon wedge (to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange fish in dish and add oil, wine, garlic, parsley, lemon juice, and salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily.
- Serve with fresh lemon wedges.
I fixed this with a salad and biscuits and felt like I was at Red Lobster. I put lots of pepper on the fish to give it a little extra kick but it is a very tasty recipe.
It was easy to make but not my favorite tasting fish. Almost appeared that it needed something else. I question if 350 was the correct temperature setting. (even confirmed oven temp with a mech readout). Needed to keep fish in oven longer than suggested.
Enjoyed the flavor of this although with the fairly small amount of liquid and baking it was a little dry on top. My oven has a heating element on the top which probably didn't help a lot, but I think it would have been a lot more moist either covered or wrapped in foil for a steaming effect.